John Siegel

Default After market fence system for Ridgid TS2424

How much rip capacity are you looking for? I believe that your saw is
quite similar to my slightly older Sears version. The fence rails are
mounted to the main table and extensions with nuts in slots in the rail.
It is possible to slide the rails so that almost all the rip capacity
is to the right of the blade.
John

Absinthe wrote:
I have a Ridgid TS2424, and am looking into upgrading the fence system,
mainly for more ripping capacity. I like the actual fence on the Ridgid, but
apparently I can't just buy longer rails for the saw. What suggestions would
you give for upgrading. What problems will I have in doing the upgrade, and
what should I look out for/avoid...

-- A