Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,alt.rec.woodworking,alt.woodworking,rec.woodworking
jm011a4900 jm011a4900 is offline

Default Re rec.woodworking/Making crown molding

Stephen,

That is a damned fine piece of work!

In the picture of the unfinished mouldings, do I detect pocket hole screw
holes. ( the pics arrived in the reverse order to their descriptions
((confused me slightly)), however, it's pic 2, as it's the middle of 3) or
is this simply an effect of cutting, possibly across a knot in the wood
(three distinct marks to the base of left strip)? if it was pocket hole
tech, did you dowel the holes ion the final fixing? I was looking for the
'tell tale' round dowel marks in the final pic, but didn't note any!

Fantastic work! I loved the finished product.
(excuse my cross posting, friends, I hope it's permitted?)