Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Samuel M. Goldwasser Samuel M. Goldwasser is offline

Default Growler

writes:

I think there is a piece missing from the device, it was like that when
I bought it.Looking at the inside of the tip of the device, there is a
round metal tube which has a bottom, a little philips head screw holds
the metal tube in place.
cuhulin

Possibly an Oudin or Tesla coil for checking vacuum systems and other
equipment with high voltage like:

http://www.electrotechnicproduct.com/

--
sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/