Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default septic tank pump-out

In article , Chris wrote:

Yeah and my maintenance guy must be very stupid. He goes around with two
trucks one with an empty tank to fill up with sludge and the other
truck with a tank full of water. Has been in the business of
installing septics like twenty years. Too bad he never had a chance to
learn from you how to do things right and save money too... :)

I agree, your guy must be stupid to drive two trucks to every job. If he
wants to fill the tank with water, he could just turn on some faucets in
the house, or throw the hose in there while he has the lid off.

I'm not on either side of the debate on the wisdom of refilling the
tank, but the extra truck idea qualifies as pretty stupid.

But then I guess he charges twice as much as the other companies, what
with the extra truck and the extra driver, and you gladly pay it, so,
uh, um, no, I'm not calling you stupid, but someone else might.