Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default septic tank pump-out

Blattus Slafaly wrote:
Chris wrote:
Steve Barker DLT wrote:
when they do mine, it's empty when they leave.

"pat" wrote in message
How much liquid should be left on the bottom of a septic tank after
being cleaned 1", 2" or more?

Odd, the fill mine with water after pumping the sludge out. The tank
could be damaged if left completely empty, I am told.

You were told a lie.

Yeah and my maintenance guy must be very stupid. He goes around with two
trucks one with an empty tank to fill up with sludge and the other
truck with a tank full of water. Has been in the business of
installing septics like twenty years. Too bad he never had a chance to
learn from you how to do things right and save money too... :)