Posted to alt.home.repair
Cabot Cabot is offline

Default What's a good walk behind mower?

I have about 1/2 acre, but the house takes up a decent portion of the land.

I will be looking for a decent walk behind mower next year....not a rider.

I've had John Deere 22" cut, a Honda 21" (which I really liked, but the
motor blew up), back to John Deere (which was horrible), then 2 years ago I
bought a Snapper 26", which is absolutely the worst mower I've owned. The
Snapper has broken down so many times, I wish they had a lemon law on
lawnmowers.

I don't think my lot is too big for a walk behind, some neighbors have
riders, some landscapers, and some walk behinds.

My neighbors which mow their own, complain they have junk, but I see a lot
of the Murray brand.

If you have a lawnmower, which you're proud of, and don't mind sharing the
name. What brand is it?

Thanks!