Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Fence

On Oct 3, 2:55�pm, Robert Blass wrote:
Not for keeping animals IN but for keeping neighbors OUT. I'd like to
put enough voltage on the fence to pain so much pain you'd scream and
possibly loose you bowl/bladder controls but NOT enough voltage to do
permanent harm or death.

I figure if it's legal for cops to taser you with 50,000 volts for as
little as talking back to the cop or asking a question then my idea
would be legal since trespassing is illegal everywhere.

I've seen cops on video taser someone with 50K volts for saying
"officer why am I under arrest?" or "officer what did I do wrong" or
"wait...." or even "uh,....."

I want my fence to make it clear that getting into or near my property
is something you'd just be crazy to attempt.

Money is NO object with this plan and I couldn't care less how
complicated it is nor how long it would take to construct. I am
dedicated to this idea and would be willing to spend ANY amount of
money and ANY amount of time to do this.

I'm not interested in a political or moral discussion on this plan.
All I need is some ideas on how to do this. If you have some moral
delima with my idea then maybe you should share this with someone
besides me.

Thanks and I look forward to some ideas and plans without political or
moral grandstanding.

just exactly what are the neighbors doing to bug you?

walking thru your grass or vandalyzing your vehicle?

after the lawsuit and court costs, both criminal and civil and the
jail time you probably wouldnt be able to afford your home anymore.

security cameras, even dummy ones is likely a better solution