Posted to alt.home.repair

Default septic tank pump-out

Don't the kids at MIT do that every year? Concrete boat?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"EXT" wrote in message
anews.com...

In 2004, when building my new house, the 1500 gal.two chamber concrete
septic tank and line was installed but not backfilled. A tropical storm
came through and dumped about 2" of rain. The empty tank floated and
turned over in the trench. The installers broke it while trying to right
it and had to install another. So, it doesn't matter what their made of
it all has to do with water displacement in a confined space.

It has been a while since I last read of a concrete boat.