Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

Larry Jaques o'furred without opining:

(...)

I do watch both on the same day and get two more that week. yes, the
DVDs are in great shape, usually. I think I've only had two bad ones
in the past year.

Intriguing. Thanks, Larry!

(...)

We're looking at over $800 here, even for the $195 cheap seat. sigh

Well, heck. Another damn brick wall to walk around!

I could use a copy of SoftPlan more than I could a copy of Rhino3D,
as most things I build are made of wood, with some metal bits.

? Rhino is material independent. (You were just yanking my chain?)

The folks at McNeel let you continue to use your student version
after you graduate. Then you can upgrade to the commercial version
when 5.0 comes out, if you want.
Perhaps you can hook up with your JC and save a bundle.

I would have in California, where the fees were much, much smaller.

Whoa! What an opportunity for some young smart fella!
Offer tele-classes in Rhino over the net!

Yup. "The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away."
Tom Waits _Small Change_ 1976

Damn, the lawyers got to him, too, didn't they?

I sure hope not!

If he knows about the small print, surely he's been had.

Oh, doubtlessly. As Have We All.

--Winston