Posted to alt.home.repair

Default septic tank pump-out

I asked about refil, one time. The septic pumper guy said it would fill in a
couple days from normal usage of water. I guess if you were concerned, you
could run water in the tub till the tank filled a bit.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in message
depends on what the tank is made of, and the water table in your area. I've
never known of this practice. And i doubt that the installers even in YOUR
area fill new tanks with water.

"Chris" wrote in message ...

Odd, the fill mine with water after pumping the sludge out. The tank could
be damaged if left completely empty, I am told.