Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:59:05 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:31:16 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

You might be interested in a job I did with Rhino when I was at Wasino. We

--snip--

Great story. Thanks for sharing it. (Watch Rhino ask to use it for
their testimonial page, eh?)

Gee, Ed. The way you crank those numbers around, it's surprising that
you never made it into _politics_. gd&wvvf

You'd BETTER run. g

Walking very, very fast didn't cut it, huh?

How long do you think I'd last in politics?

Longer than I would. You're a better debater. As a matter of fact,
you're a master debater.

In my first debate I'd tell my
opponent he was full of ****. That's why I never tried out for the school
debating team. I knew they'd throw me out before I got through the first
round.

Still... (see above)

Know thyself. d8-)

Yuppers!

--
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
-- Rodin