Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH pressure variation

In article ,
EricP writes:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:39:53 +0100, "fred" wrote:

What kind of variation should I expect between off and running?
Off (cold) it's about 1.5 bar rising to around 2 bar when hot.
New system, Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30cdi
Cheers.

That's fine, although I would check the instruction book as 1.5 is a
tad high for cold, but nothing to worry about.

It depends on the vertical distance between the guage and the
highest point on the system. If you have 30' or more above the
guage, you will need more than 1 bar.

--
Andrew Gabriel