Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.rural,alt.religion,soc.history
Jim[_21_] Jim[_21_] is offline

Default Wall Street bailout plan: 10 reasons to just say no

Elmo wrote:

Jim wrote:
Elmo wrote:
Jim wrote:
wrote:
[....]
Senators
[....]
House of Representatives

[....]

only those who truly know God and have a one on one relationship with
God can exist on this earth while LOL@ governments of greedy flesh
because in knowing God one knows true freedom.
I am proof of the falsehood of this syllogism. I do the latter
without the former.

and that would be "LOL@ governments of greedy flesh"
or the knowing of "true freedom"?

Technically, the "because" clause is an attempt to provide
a proof of the stated hypothesis but since including it
makes it a tautology, I ignored that part.

Elmo, after I spent some time in the dictionary I like what
you just pointed out to me. for what I was saying the usage
of the word 'because' was inappropriate as well as ill conceived.
thank you for provoking clarity providing clarification.

However I do
laugh at governments whether they be secular like nation
states or religious like the organizations that govern
churches.

most likely your laugh is drowned by my loud gawky
honker of a laugh when I'm LOL at religion.

my laughter concerning our national government has turned
in recent days more to disgust. I can't get my loud gawky
honker of a laugh to work right when I'm disgusted.

And I do know true freedom -- although I doubt
you would agree on the definition since yours requires the
notion of knowing God in a strictly Christian sense.

no, just knowing God through the teachings of Jesus.

peace Elmo,
Jim

--
Religion is a contrivance of partisanship. A lens to give
focus and clarity to people's natural gift for hostility.