Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

Winston wrote:

Larry Jaques murmured menacingly:

Um, Netflix is $12.99/mo for two DVDs at a time. Does that count?

Shore! SWMBO and I borrowed _The Sopranos_ from the library.
Good news is that is was virtually free.
Bad news is that previous borrowers made many nasty awful scratches
in the DVDs. Jarring, that.

Let's say you watch your two Netflix DVDs on the first day
you get them. Are you done for the month or can you return the
DVDs and get a couple more to watch within the same month?
Are the DVDs in pretty good shape, generally speaking?

(...)

"I am, therefore, I leak."
--Data, Stardate 23102.6

The deal is two - AT A TIME.

Return them and they send the next ones immediately.

I've had very few problems with their disks.

One was actually shattered - probably in the mail, because they would
never have shipped it that way.

Maybe a couple of others that had minor drops.
Not bad at all.

Better selection than the public library - for not much more money.

Try it!

Richard