Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Now We Know Why Postal Service Is So Bad

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:44:44 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Did you know that the USPS allows letter carriers to take leave w/o
pay (but with no chance of job loss) to go campaign for Obama, salary
paid for completely by the Letter Carriers Union?

I'd guess they could take LWOP to campaign for McCain/Palin if they
wanted to. Any cites to indicate that this is not the case would be
interesting reading indeed.

What is LWOP?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food