Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.rural,alt.religion,soc.history
John McWilliams John McWilliams is offline

Default Wall Street bailout plan: 10 reasons to just say no

Elmo wrote:
Jim wrote:
Elmo wrote:

Jim wrote:
wrote:
[....]
Senators
[....]
House of Representatives

[....]

only those who truly know God and have a one on one relationship with
God can exist on this earth while LOL@ governments of greedy flesh
because in knowing God one knows true freedom.
I am proof of the falsehood of this syllogism. I do the latter
without the former.

and that would be "LOL@ governments of greedy flesh" or the knowing of
"true freedom"?

Technically, the "because" clause is an attempt to provide
a proof of the stated hypothesis but since including it
makes it a tautology, I ignored that part. However I do
laugh at governments whether they be secular like nation
states or religious like the organizations that govern
churches. And I do know true freedom -- although I doubt
you would agree on the definition since yours requires the
notion of knowing God in a strictly Christian sense.

FU set