Henry Webb

Default After market fence system for Ridgid TS2424

If you're looking for length and are happy with the saw and don't need a
large left rip capacity then you can unbolt the arms on the saw and slide
them to the right a foot, giving you a 36" rip capacity. You may then have
to replace the gauge with one that's 36", but that should be realatively
easy to find (maybe from Ridgid.com?). I have the newer model (TS3612) that
has, as you may guess, a 12" left and 36" right rip. I like the fence - it's
very accurate when properly tuned (though with's definitley not a Bies or
Incra).

--
Henry

To reply use henry @t henrywebb d0t com
---------------------------------------

"Absinthe" wrote in message
s.com...
I have a Ridgid TS2424, and am looking into upgrading the fence system,
mainly for more ripping capacity. I like the actual fence on the Ridgid,

but
apparently I can't just buy longer rails for the saw. What suggestions

would
you give for upgrading. What problems will I have in doing the upgrade,

and
what should I look out for/avoid...

-- A