Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default 1900 long Radiator - Anyone Know Who Makes One??

wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:47:19 +0100, "Bob Mannix"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:37:33 +0100, "Bob Mannix"
wrote:

wrote in message
Hi,

Getting desperate!

Just as it says above - anyone know who or where I can get one?

Ideally 600 high double convector

1800 or 2000 appear to be common sizes - but I don't want to modify
the piping if possible.

In my experience (assuming identical ones aren't available) you always
ends
up modifying the piping. Modifying by 25mm is often more difficult than
modifying by 100mm!

Dontcha just detest messages from Google Groups that don't quote
properly .

Ah, is that what it is - I wondered if it were me! Yes I do detest it.

What did you do different in that last reply? It quoted properly?

It weren't me at fault it were the OP (I think) I replied to the OP's post
(which was from google) and it didn't quote properly. No problem replying to
your post, which was and did quote properly.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)