Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What batteries to use?

Off the topic of labellers, the old CB walkie talkies used to have a dummy
cell which replaced 2 AA cells. If you used rechargables, you use 10
batteries. For alkalines, you use 8 batteries, and a dummy insert.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob G." rg327_remove_comcast.net wrote in message
Sorry that I am comming into this thread so late....BUT I am a
Backyard astronomer who uses a Goto computerized Scope that can be