Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.rural,soc.history
John McWilliams John McWilliams is offline

Default Wall Street bailout plan: 10 reasons to just say no

RLM wrote:
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 05:58:25 -0700, wismel wrote:
.
This is beat to death on any of the political groups and you look as if
you are unable to make an informed statement without copy and pasting this
to a non political group not to mention cross posting it.

I would love to read any original thoughts you might have on one of the
groups this belongs in.

Posting this these groups makes you look ignorant and foolish unless I
have missed the humor that I can't find.

Right.