Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G. Bob G. is offline

Default Solar Pool Cover - ignore if you don't own a pool

When you remove the solar cover from the pool so you can get in to
swim, where does your solar cover go?
Is it sitting out in the sun uncovered?
That'll do it.
Bubba

To be honest I only use the solar cover for about a month in the
spring and a few weeks in the fall... never use it in the summer once
the pool get up to 80 degrees...in September when the pool temp drops
below 80 then we pull it out again until we cklose the pool ..

Neither my wife or I remove it from the pool when it is on the pool we
just fold ot back on itself leaving half the pools area uncovered....
Too hard (or us being to lazy) to remove a 20x40 foot cover I guess

Our cover is about 6 years old now and is still in ok shape...

Bob G