Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:48:30 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques blessed all and sundry with:

I entered a drawing to win a copy of Rhino 3D a few years ago and was
overjoyed when they called. Unfortunately, it wasn't a winner's call,
it was notice that I had not won and an attempt to sell me the
product. It looks like a great program, but I don't do enough to
warrant the price. OK, now I'll read on.

This is from the perspective of someone who is much happier learning
alone rather than in a classroom, generally speaking. There are
exceptions to that of course. I have taken a couple of Rhino's
self-paced tutorials but no 'official' training at all.

We're two of a kind here. I'm usually self-taught.

Autodidacticism is underestimated. I learned that all by myself!

Yes, I'm happy never to have remembered being lexicographically-
challenged myself. When I won a deluxe lexicography course at a
seminar and they announced my name, I was one of the very few people
in the audience (or management) to know WTF they were talking about.
sigh (Long family dinners word-jousting with a brilliant older
sister and parents helped immensely with that.)

I have just one question: What kind of seminar was it that offered a deluxe
lexicography course as a prize? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress