Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:59:31 -0700, the infamous Jim Stewart
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I entered a drawing to win a copy of Rhino 3D a few years ago and was
overjoyed when they called. Unfortunately, it wasn't a winner's call,
it was notice that I had not won and an attempt to sell me the
product. It looks like a great program, but I don't do enough to
warrant the price. OK, now I'll read on.

They would have done far better long-term to
have given you a copy. They would have made
plenty of money on support and options over
the years.

Yes, very possibly so. But I seldom upgrade if I don't have to.

-
If the gods had meant us to vote, they'd have given us candidates.