Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default I Was Cleaning House...

I posted this on Sept. 15, but Teranews "lost" my post so I'm sending it
again now that their servers seem to be working...

*** BEGIN ***

Cleaning house today...

Free used Kennametal 9/16 Double Angle collet chuck to be mounted onto
Jacobs #33 taper.

If you want it, tell me. At 9 AM EST tomorrow I'll do a "lottery" and
choose a winner and send it off to you.

UPS Ground free to the USA. Actual shipping costs otherwise.

Note: This is a used chuck. I'm not sure how good the taper is, it doesn't
come with a collet and it's somewhat unique in it's style...

Go to http://metalworking.mscdirect.com/ and enter 1015624 in the upper left
hand search box for more info.

They sell for around $120-140 depending on the supplier.

I sell the collets for it for $30... Or you can get them direct from
http://www.techniksusa.com/metal/cnadac.htm (DA100 style) or a number of
other suppliers.

No guarantees on anything here except that I'm offering to send it...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244