Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I Was Cleaning House...

I posted this on Sept. 15, but Teranews "lost" my post so I'm sending it
again now that their servers seem to be working...

*** BEGIN ***

Cleaning house today...

Free used Kennametal 9/16 Double Angle collet chuck to be mounted onto
Jacobs #33 taper.

If you want it, tell me. At 9 AM EST tomorrow I'll do a "lottery" and
choose a winner and send it off to you.

UPS Ground free to the USA. Actual shipping costs otherwise.

Note: This is a used chuck. I'm not sure how good the taper is, it doesn't
come with a collet and it's somewhat unique in it's style...

Go to http://metalworking.mscdirect.com/ and enter 1015624 in the upper left
hand search box for more info.

They sell for around $120-140 depending on the supplier.

I sell the collets for it for $30... Or you can get them direct from
http://www.techniksusa.com/metal/cnadac.htm (DA100 style) or a number of
other suppliers.

No guarantees on anything here except that I'm offering to send it...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You can add me to the drawing.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Done. If you get a private e-mail from me, we are set until tomorrow. If
not, send me one so I can contact you directly if you win my drawing. As
they say, you gotta be in it to win it.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

"azotic" wrote in message
You can add me to the drawing.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Count me in.
John

On Oct 1, 5:37�am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Done. �If you get a private e-mail from me, we are set until tomorrow. �If
not, send me one so I can contact you directly if you win my drawing. �As
they say, you gotta be in it to win it. �

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

"azotic" wrote in message

You can add me to the drawing.

Best Regards
Tom.

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm sorry to say that someone else has won the lottery...

if the person who won doesn't contact me with their info, etc. I'll do a
second "pull the winner from the hat" exercise.

Better luck next time!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

"azotic" wrote in message
You can add me to the drawing.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Winner!

Please shoot me an address so I can get this chuck off to you, off my desk,
etc.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022