Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
The Damicos[_2_] The Damicos[_2_] is offline

Default Shamanic Wand

Upscale explained :
"The Damicos" wrote in message
Here's a 2nd view...

I've been working with leather for awhile and occasionally a project that
has various types of weaving like the attached image with inside trick braid
and five layered lacing. However none of the books I've come across offer
instructions on the type of braid you put on that wand. Can you suggest a
book or is it solely a passed down art?

Thanks
Dave

nothing that elaborate Dave. It's just woven; polished side next to
rough side. Then backwoven at each end. But I'll consider your question
a compliment and thank you for it!