Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Halogen shop lights

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:16:09 -0700, "Steve R."
wrote:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
I went to HD to buy a T3 bulb for my halogen shop light. The bulb was
$6.49, and a new one was $8.99, so I grabbed a new one. On the way, I
spotted a display for $4.99 each. The same 250w of luminance, but probably
not made as good.

Still, it's incredible that it's cheaper to buy a new light rather than
replace the bulb. I bought four.

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and

LOL! Just like inkjet printers! It was $40.00 cheaper for me to buy a new
printer VS new cartridges for the old one.

Steve R.

Yes, but were the cartridges in the new printer fully loaded with ink?
Often they only have about half the ink as a replacement cartridge.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada