Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Justice report: U.S. attorney firings

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:44:01 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

'Yeah, but what Billy did was WORSE!'

Coming from someone who thinks that Bush sent Katrina into New Orleans
to kill the poor, your protests and protestations of Bubbas innocence
is hysterically funny

Gunner

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. *Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

What are the FACTS? What did I SAY? You can't answer either question,
I see.

You don't even read what's written, do you? Or is it that you can't be
bothered by pesky facts?
You should have been in bushies cabinet, either way, it'd be a great
fit.

Where do I defend anyone? Oops, did I let slip the fact that clinton
reduced the deficit? That's not a defense of his actions, its the only
good thing he did that I can come up with.

Where did I write anything about katrina?
Do you just figure that if I'm anti-bush because of his crimes and
misdeeds I'm a raving leftie?

Wait, that's right, you've already admitted you are not capable of
rational thought in that respect. People can only be pure of heart and
thought and think like you, or be against you and yours and america.

Do you make up what other people say in your head when they don't act
the way you want or expect, or do you actually think I said anything
of the sort?

It'll be interesting to see what you make up regarding this post.
One thing I'm certain of, you won't see a word of it, you'll just see
what you want, and make up more bull****.

Dave

http://newsbusters.org/node/1201

Google Search "liberals blame bush katrina"
Results 1 - 20 of about 181,000 for liberals blame bush katrina. (0.30
seconds)

Raving Lefties claim Bush is guilty of crimes and misdeeds.

If the shoe fits, Leftard...

Laugh laugh laugh

Denial is not a river in Egypt.