Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Drawing program CAD

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
snip

* Rhino $995, Training CDs $100, Visual Tips $79 = $1,174

Two possible solutions: Marry a teacher, or have a kid in college. My
upgrade cost $95 either way.

IF you're married AND have one or both of those options available, go
for it. I used to be able to get Adobe products for $100 as a
reseller. They divorced us. wah!

You have to weight costs against benefits for these solutions, of course.
d8-)

It's proper to buy a new tool to do a job. It's improper to buy the
horse when all you need is a quick ride on occasion. that horse costs
you a house, a car, an entire wardrobe, etc...and that's all _before_
the divorce.

Well, after 34 years, I feel I've gotten my money's worth.

Like cars, I keep them until they have no trade-in value. This is my first
wife, of course. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress