Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Garage floor options

wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:05:38 -0500, dpb wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:22:01 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:
You should
never fear honesty.
Perhaps you should check out the Philosophy forums instead.... just my
opinion.

Well, I'd iterate the respondent's opinion -- what's the point of
throwing money on a garage floor?

What's the point of throwing money on a TV, a car, a kitchen, or any
other thing in the world? Because it's desired, that's why. I came
here asking for opinions on the best floor for my garage ...

Well, at least two offered opinions it's probably best off as is...

The other items listed at least have _some_ utility.