Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada is offline

Default "Flash of Genius" movie

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:51:32 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:21:35 +0800, the infamous "Den"
scrawled the following:

"Wes" wrote in message
Brian Lawson wrote:

Using those Teflon blades with my intermittent
wipers is TERRIBLE. The freaking blades wipe the glass so clean,
they cause an almost "fingernails-on-the-blackboard" screech on the
backstroke so bad I have to hope for MORE rain.

Rainx, to heck with the wipers.

Wes

I'll second that! It's great stuff,

I'll third that!

Started using that stuff way back in about 1970 - and used it on the
rally car with excellent results in the eighties.

pity it doesn't last longer before it
needs re-doing.

I do my windshield about 3 times a year, but only do the side and rear
windows once. Initial application takes about half an hour, to clean
the windows and RainX 'em. Redoing the windshield takes five minutes.

Does anyone use FogX inside? How does it fare?