Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam@nospam.com is offline

Default Garage floor options

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:05:38 -0500, dpb wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:22:01 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:
You should
never fear honesty.

Perhaps you should check out the Philosophy forums instead.... just my
opinion.

Well, I'd iterate the respondent's opinion -- what's the point of
throwing money on a garage floor?

What's the point of throwing money on a TV, a car, a kitchen, or any
other thing in the world? Because it's desired, that's why. I came
here asking for opinions on the best floor for my garage becuase it's
what I desire. I didn't come asking for opinions on whether or not I
should desire it.