Posted to alt.home.repair
Sac Dave Sac Dave is offline

Default Solar

"Bob F" wrote in message

"Sac Dave" wrote in message
I'm thinking of going to solar to offset high PG&E cost. We went to home
show and talked to a few solar contractors . But I would like to hear from
people that actually have solar. I just know the basic and the amount of
panels they can install has a lot to do with your savings.

I'm talking about eclectic. Our monthly bill is $600. (bill is based on
yearly cost) so if we can save it would help . But it's a balancing act,
power bill compared to financing solar. One of the local solar Co. is
offering a home tour of customers wear they answer the questions that might
be interesting. I'm in Sacramento Ca. PG&E (pacific gas & electric) is
extremely high. A comparable house with Rossville power or Smud would pay
about $200. Also my house has light switches that are child proof children
18 and under can not turn them off.