Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Emco Compact 5 lathe / mill

On 2008-09-29, RB wrote:
Vernon wrote:

By way of follow-up to everybody. I was the successful bidder for the
Emco Compact 5 lathe / mill. However, bidding was stiff and I was the
only guy too dumb and hard headed to give up. I don't even know if
it's complete with all the standard essential accessories.

This ebay seller has the most complete listing of accessories for the
Emco 5s. He is in England but he ships here for reasonable rates.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/barnac...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Great! His first auction (#280262335339) is for the change gear
set which you may need (unless there is stuff which comes with it not
shown in the auction picture).

Lots of other good things there too -- just make sure that you
focus on things for the Compact-5, as there are others being sold there
too.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564