Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vernon[_2_] Vernon[_2_] is offline

Default Emco Compact 5 lathe / mill

On Sep 29, 4:52*pm, RB wrote:
Vernon wrote:
On Sep 29, 3:58 pm, RB wrote:
Vernon wrote:
By way of follow-up to everybody. *I was the successful bidder for the
Emco Compact 5 lathe / mill. *However, bidding was stiff and I was the
only guy too dumb and hard headed to give up. *I don't even know if
it's complete with all the standard essential accessories.
This ebay seller has the most complete listing of accessories for the
Emco 5s. *He is in England but he ships here for reasonable rates.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/barnac...rsZ1QQ_fromZQQ....

Thanks. *Since hope springs ever eternal I continue to daydream that I
will pick up the lathe in my arms and need a forklift to load the
accessories. *As soon as reality sticks its ugly beak into my fantasy
I will definitely be searching for accessories.

If so, keep an eye on this other auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...04826587&mfe=s....

Most of this stuff will fit your Emco, and whoever buys it will be
looking to piece it out. Wish I could afford to buy it, there's a
fortune here.- Hide quoted text -

Holy smokes. So THAT'S where all my accessories went!

Thanks for the heads-up. I will be watching the auction.

I still haven't heard from the auctioneers so as to schedule a pick-up
time and day.