Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What batteries to use?

On 9/28/2008 5:59 PM Aaron Fude spake thus:

What are the most economical batteries to use in devices that are
rarely used, such as a label maker (e.g. 15 labels a year). I've
gathered over the years that in items like flashlights it pays to use
better brands, but what about the situation above? Are rechargables a
good idea for that?

Read through the articles on this site:
http://www.batteryuniversity.com/index.htm

I think I got this from someone in this group not long ago. Lots of good
info about how batteries work, differences between different types, and
which ones are good for which applications.

- Paulo Freire