Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] pdrahn@coinet.com is offline

Default Electric fence

On Sep 27, 1:09*pm, Chuck Norisez wrote:
Does anyone have any data on electric fence controllers? I'm trying to fix
one that uses a 6V battery for power.

Are you trying to fix one of the really old ones that use a 6 volt dry
cell pack, or one like Harbor freight sells that is solar charge? The
really old ones used a 6 volt turn signal flasher to close the
circuit. Don't think they are legal in any state, now. I have one of
the Harbor Freight units that has a bad solar charging circuit. Never
had time to look at it. If this is what you have, would be very
interested in what you find is wrong with them.

Paul