Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam@nospam.com is offline

Default Garage floor options

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:06:27 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I've seen some tile for $8 and up per sq ft,

Can anyone share some opinions?

Yes, my opinion is that if you spend that kind of money on a garage floor
you're nuts.

My point was (that you cut) was that you can get this for less than
$2/sq ft, and I'm not intending on spending more than that.

Epoxy finish over concrete and rubber work mats. I have plain concrete and
mats. It's a garage; I work there but I don't live there.

I should have asked for opinions from people who have actually
finished their garage floor. It's not a question of "if" I do it,
it's just a question of "what" do I do it with.