Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveBell SteveBell is offline

Default Removing plywood glued to concrete floor

wrote:

I need to remove about 60 square feet of 3/8" softwood plywood that's
tightly glued from wall-to-wall to the concrete floor of a shed.
Can anyone suggest a reasonably easy and/or efficient way to peel off
the plies or remove the plywood in some other way?

I've never used one, but I've seen powered floor scrapers at the tool
rental place. They're supposed to be able to get tile off, so they
should work with glue and plywood.

Tell us more about what you're trying to accomplish. Maybe someone will
have a better idea.

--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement