Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Dishwasher still leaving haze even without using any soap

Colbyt wrote:

"Norminn" wrote in message
om...

clipped
Mechanical action is what cleans 'em at the sink and air dry is sanitary.
Never a
problem with any sort of gi illness that would relate to unsanitary
dishes.

Not picking a fight here cause I don't care how clean your dishes aren't.

180 degree final rinse cycle is required in all food service machines. This
is a NSF standard.

I'm not operating a restaurant, so I don't have strangers coming in who
haven't washed their hands since
the last toilet or who are carrying hepatitis. I cup up chicken in the
sink and rinse it well. 45 years of
housekeeping and no illnesses of the type assoc. with lack of
sanitation. Raised three children
without any being scalded in the bath, too.

I use bleach to rinse mops and clean bathrooms regularly. That's where
the nasty germs are ) I
use bleach in the laundry too - not for color - no pinkeye from bath
linens.

And the lack thereof is considered a major violation of the Health code
standards.

Colbyt