Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default POLITICS in metal working group

Christopher Tidy wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Clark Magnuson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

If Gunner ran into Cliff, it would be like matter and antimatter.
The resulting explosion would wipe out half the state.

I don't think Gunner goes into Mt View CA gay bars.

Are you saying Cliffie never leaves the bar? Never in the parking
lot, or on the roads?

I frequently wonder if Cliff is a robot. Perhaps some weird kind of
social experiment? The sheer volume of crap he posts is incredible.

A robot would make more sense. He must do noting but sit in front of
his computer every waking moment. He wouldn't have that much time if he
had a life outside of USENET. I doubt he has one true friend. A
pathetic example of abusing the internet & USENET.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.