Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Dishwasher still leaving haze even without using any soap

clipped

BTW. Plumber told me that it's best to set the water heater on "hot"
for
greater efficiency.

Efficiency of dishwasher? Waste of energy?

Reason the installation instructions scare you
into setting it on
"medium" is so they won't get sued by some idiot burning themselves on
"hot".

"Idiots" aren't the only folks who get scalded in showers. 120 is hot
enough to burn in about
two to three seconds and a guest who isn't used to such hot water might
get an unpleasant
surprise.. I like hot water at the tap that isn't hot enough to hurt
when I rinse
dishes. Mechanical action is what cleans 'em at the sink and air dry is
sanitary. Never a
problem with any sort of gi illness that would relate to unsanitary dishes.

Just another example of the ridiculous disclaimers sold with every
product
for fear of litigation.

Your opinions?