Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default "Flash of Genius" movie

wrote:

Spin that platter at any old rate, and the mug you put in is now hot,
and the handle is pointing any old way, and chances are good you have
to grab the hot mug, or bend over and reach over the steam.
Now, spin that platter at 1 revolution per 10 seconds, and that handle
is right where you put it.

Another thought is on low power cycles where the power is cycled on and off, where is that
platter (and dinner) in relation to power on cycles?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller