Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default CEO'S and GREED

"Eregon" Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:54:52 GMT, the infamous Eregon
Eregon@Saphira.ørg scrolled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote in
om:

NOW does anyone dispute the total corruption of our unions,
CONgress, and _both_ our leading political parties?

The corruption of Unions and Union Leaders was well established in
the 1950's.

The corruption of the Political Parties was well established in the
1850's.

The corruption of the Political System was initiated by the creation
of Political Parties.

The corruption of the Congress began when they voted themselves
compensation.

Talk to Ed. He seems to disagree.

He would: he belongs to a Political Party. grin

That's only so I get invited to their Party parties. The Republicans
serve cocktails. The Democrats serve cheap beer. d8-)

All that I've ever been offered by any of the Political Parties is more
manure than my lawn can survive and sufficient hot air to actually both
cause and perpetuate Global Warming even if the Sun winked out.

You missed one hell of a party back in 1990 at the Hyatt Regency here. The
Republicans really know how to mix a drink.

--
Ed Huntress