Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jesse[_5_] Jesse[_5_] is offline

Default Economics of transmission

On Sep 26, 8:42*am, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

"Just be glad you don't have a huge barn and a 100 acre back yard.
Plus a kid
that learned "pack rat" from the old man."

Boy do I know how that is. Barns are full of stuff and some stuff that
should be in there sits out because there is no room. Try explaining
to people that you have these huge barns and you don't have room
sometimes to work on stuff inside. I can't tell you how many junk
pieces of farm equiptment I have for parts for my "good" equiptment.
The cost of 1 or 2 parts from a dealership can sometimes pay for the
whole parts machine. I'm thankful that I have the room for them. Plus
it saves downtime if I am baling hay or planting and something breaks.
It never fails that something goes on a weekend after the dealership
closes. Jesse