Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nonsense@mynonsense.net is offline

Default Dishwasher still leaving haze even without using any soap

On Sep 25, 11:05 am, Mike Paulsen wrote:

If you haven't already done so, take off the covered grill and remove
and clean all the parts you have access to. I have a similar model and
deposits on the grills & screens can restrict water flow enough to
affect cleaning.

While you're at it, remove the cylindrical water height switch and clean
that out too. (front left)

I think my tenants did clean the grill area and said there was quite a
bit of deposit that had to be cleaned. I will try cleaning the
cylindrical water height switch. Does it just pop out or does it need
to be unscrewed?