Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Accusations that Sarah Palin is stupid

On Sep 25, 5:03 am, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:20:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I have full confidence she is fairly intelligent, she's just not smart
enough to get away with it.

Dave

And yet another mouth breathing far left wing extremist fringe kook is
heard from..the wailing and moist blubbers coming from the leftards is
a wonder to behold as the DNC starts to self destruct because of a
woman from Alaska.

Marvelous!!

Gunner

You insist on painting me that way, even though there is ample
evidence to the contrary. I don't like palin, so I must be far to the
left... rupert murdoch would be so proud, this was his stated reason
for starting fox news.

If it talks like a duck, walks like a duck and has webbed feet, no
matter how much it protests, its not a zebra

St. Rupert's blessings be upon you, you are a true disciple.

Dave