Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y
[email protected] boltmail@mailbolt.com is offline

Default Ok and now on to the hinges!

On 25 Sep, 11:10, TrailRat wrote:
OK, now I have a good idea how to fix the screw holes I'm trying to
find the hinges. This seems to be a major problem as I can't find a UK
supplier that makes/sells these.

The only alternative that seems to be on the market are a dovetail
version and that won't work because the recess that are here are the
wrong shape and depth.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/P9251031.jpg

That's what I'm looking for. Preferably in metal for strength but open
to possible materials. I've seen some on the American sites in nylon
and brass but they don't ship over here!

Once again, thanks and my apologies for being a bit picky, but this a
labour of love and a restoration.

Try Woodfit, under flap hinge, like part# AF357