Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default shocking product from China

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:35:13 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Clinton had to be forced into welfare reform...3 times actually before
his handlers told him he had to sign.

I wouldn't doubt it. I only followed his reign with contempt from
afar, as I have Shrub's. And I still can't believe that you people
(over half the voters each time) voted either one in for a freakin'
_second_ term. I just don't believe it, sixteen years later.

Balanced budge? ROFLMAO...not even according to the CBO

Try to tell your Shrub, the man who single-handedly doubled the
National Debt, about balanced anything...

Care to tell us about other presidents who have doubled the National
Debt?

Hint..they are all war presidents