Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Dobony Mike Dobony is offline

Default Is it hard to install DSL yourself?

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:42:33 -0700, Cheri wrote:

I have been trying to get DSL, and they all want to send a kit (assuring me
since I am not a technical person at all) that it's very easy to install by
yourself. Has anyone here done that, and is it easy? I mean, really
easy...like any moron could do it easy? :-)

Order the kit. Call tech support on a line not connected to where you are
hooking up the modem or after installing the modem through provided
filter/duplex plug (plugged into the correct, marked outlet).